Wednesday 1 March to Friday 3 March, 2023
ChangeFest is a national movement for place-based change. Since 2018 the movement has gathered together for three country-wide events. Starting in 2018 Logan (Yagara and Yugambeh Country), then 2019 Mt Druitt (Darug Country) and most recently, 2020 Palmerston (Larrakia Country). Each gathering has been a gathering for celebration and learning of how communities and collaborators are leading change.
The kutalayna Collective now invites you to Lutruwita/Tasmania for the ChangeFest23 gathering.
What to expect from ChangeFest23
Come ready for a program full of opportunities to share and learn together with community leaders, policy makers, funders, service providers and other collaborators of place-based change. This will include:
- Creativity and celebration of communities leading change in ways that care for country and all people
- Stories of changemakers working to change the system at local, regional and national levels
- Workshops for people wanting to learn more of the ‘how to’ of collaboration in place
- Learning circles for people who want to yarn and build deeper connections across the movement
- Opportunities for forming networks for learning and action on systemic challenges that are shared across communities